Genre: Urban Arts is looking for a social media intern to help us with the management of our media accounts and the implementation of our marketing plan.
We are looking for someone edgy, punctual, with a flair for graphic design who can work independently and still produce high quality results. Our ideal candidate understands who Genre is as a brand and is someone who can add to our current marketing plan, lead us to meeting our next goals, and help us develop our next phase of social media improvement.
Our social media person will also be Genre: Urban Arts’ direct connection with our contributors and customers, so he/she/ they must also be kind and caring as we work in the field of the arts and as the great Erykah Badu once mentioned artists are sensitive about their shit and we are sensitive about their shit too.
Some tasks related to this position are:
• Email marketing (contributor/subscriber updates)
• Scheduling site posts (tagging contributors)
• Organizing and uploading original photo, text & video posts
• Following people who fit our target audience/market
• Responding to direct messages on social networking sites
• Maintain and develop hashtag campaigns
• Commenting and responding to posts
• Promoting artists/organizations
• Connecting with GUA Contributors/Collaborators/Subscribers
Submit your resume, portfolios and accounts you have managed to firstname.lastname@example.org.